× Members

ESA Success

More
4 years 10 months ago #230628 by penthesili
ESA Success was created by penthesili
Thanks to the excellent guides and advise from B&W I received word from the DWP today that I'd been put in to the Support Group second time running under paper scrutiny with no stated 'award length', unlike the previous award of two years.

Many, many thanks and profound gratitude to Steve, Holly and Gordon!!!
Best wishes, Pen
The following user(s) said Thank You: LucyPosy68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230635 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Success
penthesili

Congratulations on the award.

Do you mean that you have been exempted from further assessment as ESA does not have an award length?

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #230638 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic ESA Success
Hi Gordon
With my first award in 2012 they said that they'd 'look at the award again in two years', they didn't send me any further ESA50 forms until 2019. However, no mention has been made in this award letter as to any 'award length' as it did in the first, so while they haven't put it in clear English (when do they ever) they may have 'implied' no further assessments, without actually saying so.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230640 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Success
penthesili

I'm afraid this is unlikely to be the case, ESA Decision Letters do not have an End Date or Award Length as such as date is not part of the Decision. ESA is an indefinite award with scheduled reassessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.