× Members

PIP change of circ. LONG WAIT!

More
4 years 11 months ago #233359 by Dyanne
PIP change of circ. LONG WAIT! was created by Dyanne
Hi everyone.
I sent information about a change of circumstances around 11th February this is year, telling them that my condition had improved. I sent off the form P2 for this purpose. I phoned them to check that they had received it.
About four weeks ago, my gp said PIP had written to her to ask for medical information.
It's now July, and I still don't have decision. I asked for a paper assessment due to high anxiety levels but have had no more communication from them.
I really don't like the idea of ringing them up, so am just waiting patiently.
Does anyone know why they might be taking so long to get back to me with a decision, or is this very long wait now the norm? (It is Capita who are doing the assessment).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #233374 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP change of circ. LONG WAIT!
Hi D

I am afraid that many people are reporting long wait for decisions. As you know they have contacted your doctor at least you know your case is being dealt with. I am afraid you have to continue playing the waiting game and we are unable to tell you how long it may take.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dyanne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris