× Members

PIP appeal.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234064 by Barbara
PIP appeal. was created by Barbara
Hi there , l am currently applying to th Upper Tribunal in Edinburgh over a point in law when my PIP was refused.
In the meantime l reapplied and got an award at the lower rate , which l am happy with.
My question is : could the upper tribunal take away my new award or is that treated as a separate claim?I
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234069 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP appeal.
Barbara

The UTT is extremely unlikely to make an award, the most likely Decision would be to refer your claim back to the FTT for a new hearing to be carried out but even if it did or the FTT makes another adverse Decision then it would only affect the period covered by that appeal, not your new Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.