× Members

PIP face to face today

More
4 years 11 months ago #234082 by DSB
PIP face to face today was created by DSB
I have my dreaded f2f assessment today. Since I cannot record the assessment and I have nobody to come with me, I wrote down all my answers to the descriptors that I will mention so that I do not forget anything. I'm going to ask the assessor to go through my notes and confirm with a signature so that their report reflects all my answers.
Has anyone tried this and do you think it's something they would agree on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234085 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP face to face today
Hi DSB

I think it is unlikely that the assessor will sign anything, because they will not have a copy of your notes. And also, although you may have very diligently been through the descriptors, the assessor is likely to ask you some things that you may not have even thought of. You may also say something, but their opinion is different.

They might be willing to read your notes, but that is the best you will get.

Hope it goes well for you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: DSB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.