× Members

PIP Assessment Done Yesterday

More
4 years 11 months ago #234167 by PaulineC
PIP Assessment Done Yesterday was created by PaulineC
All went well, the chap was lovely and put us both very much at ease.

Only took half an hour and now its just a waiting game.

Pauline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234168 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Assessment Done Yesterday
Hi PaulineC

Glad it went well and you had a pleasant assessor.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #234366 by annieshake
Replied by annieshake on topic PIP Assessment Done Yesterday
Hello Pauline. I'm glad you were treated well. I hope I can say the same - I have to attend my f2f next week at Birmingham Hagley Road.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234705 by gillysixpence
Replied by gillysixpence on topic PIP Assessment Done Yesterday
Hi Pauline, my first post here. I'm glad you had someone nice and pleasant. I've just had my apt for a home visit through for the 7th. I've had one before but years back for DLA, not looking forward to it at all, last time as nice as the guy was I felt so humiliated by the whole process. Sure I'm not alone in that. Fingers crossed for someone nice.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.