× Members

QUESTIONS ASKED AT A FACE TO FACE

More
4 years 11 months ago #234199 by mandyh
QUESTIONS ASKED AT A FACE TO FACE was created by mandyh
hi Gordon and team are you aware or other members have the heads up on questions that are asked at a face to face , I am confused what I have to add that I have already said in filling the forms in what is it they want , I really can see why people are made severely ill over this , thanks in advance Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234201 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic QUESTIONS ASKED AT A FACE TO FACE
Hi Mandyh

You can find sample questions starting on page 77 of the PIP guide. This is not an exhaustive list because the questions they ask can vary due to the evidence you have submitted, your individual medical conditions and anything the assessor may wish to clarify,

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #234223 by mandyh
Replied by mandyh on topic QUESTIONS ASKED AT A FACE TO FACE
can you give me the link as I don't seam to be able to get on it , it keeps signing me out did say this yesterday , thankyou

More
4 years 11 months ago #234226 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic QUESTIONS ASKED AT A FACE TO FACE
Hi mandyh

You did say you had problems and I did reply saying that I suggested that you logged out and cleared your browsing history, before logging back in again.

The link won't help if you're having the same problems.
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

If they persist you can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and describe the problem

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #234234 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic QUESTIONS ASKED AT A FACE TO FACE
mandyh

Are you receiving a Subscription error message?

If you are then this is due to a bug in the forum software.

1. Log out of the site
2. Log back in and tick the "remember me" tick box

This should solve your problem.

If it is not this error then we will need more information to try and help you.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.