× Members

USING OLD EVIDENCE

More
5 years 2 months ago #234263 by mandyh
USING OLD EVIDENCE was created by mandyh
HI GORDON I HAVE FOUND OLD INFORMATION I HAD FROM MY DOCTORS IN 2016 CAN I TAKE THESE TO MY HUSBANDS FACE TO FACE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234301 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic USING OLD EVIDENCE
Mandy

You can but as it is old you will have to show it's relevance to his conditions and limitations as they are now.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #234315 by mandyh
Replied by mandyh on topic USING OLD EVIDENCE
it does state about his fractured vertebrates and his incontinence and osteoporosis

More
5 years 2 months ago #234450 by Carly
Replied by Carly on topic USING OLD EVIDENCE
I am in the same predicament as my bone injuries from a fall from height in 2013 will never get better even after ops. . Osteoarthritis moved in some time ago and it's all degenerative. I don't go to my doctor anymore I just get my repeat prescriptions. Physio can no longer help etc etc, so I just plod along. Will the lack of any recent medical reports have a detrimental effect on my upcoming DLA to PIP assessment?
I won my ESA tribunal in 2017 after receiving zero points for any descriptors which was then changed at tribunal with the judge entering I was not to be assessed again. I don't want to waste my doctor's time with unnecessary visits.
Tjanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.