× Members

Medical Records

More
4 years 11 months ago #234326 by ben202
Medical Records was created by ben202
Hi
Does Capita or atos, have my medical records, on the day of my face to face, that I have sent to the DWP?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234331 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Medical Records
Hi Sky41

If you have an assessment at an assessment centre, the assessor will be working through the online system and will have access to electronic (scanned in versions of your form and evidence) and if they come to your home they will also be working on computer, but don't have the same access at that time and may bring a paper version, but not necessarily all of it especially if it runs to many additional pages. However, if that is the case they should have read it before they arrived.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ben202

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.