× Members

PIP and extra payments

More
4 years 11 months ago #234343 by lobsterpot
PIP and extra payments was created by lobsterpot
Hi everyone,

My predicament is this.
Last November was sent an ESA3 form to fill in, which I did. The dreaded brown envelope came and was not entitled to the ESA IR top up as I have a pension. I'm on CB based ESA in the support group always have been.

Now I recently received my PIP decision for which I am on Enhanced for both Mobility and Daily Care. I think I am entitled to extra payment (possibly SDA) but I am unsure. I still receive my Pension and have no savings, I live with my sister who does not claim any benefits.

Where do I go from here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234345 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and extra payments
Nobby

I think you mean the Severe Disability Premium, however, one of the eligibility criteria is that you live alone or are considered to live alone and you say that you live with your sister.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #234348 by lobsterpot
Replied by lobsterpot on topic PIP and extra payments
Hi Gordon,

Yes I live with my sister who has a full time job but is my Carer / Guardian.

Andy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.