× Members

Waiting on PIP assessment results

More
5 years 2 months ago #234400 by Lostlife
Waiting on PIP assessment results was created by Lostlife
Hi,
I have been in receipt of a PIP since 2015, as I have a number of chronic illnesses. Since then I have unfortunately been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis to my hips and lumbar spine and am under investigation for IBS and it’s associated problems. I am on a lot of strong medication for pain management and injections to manage other autoimmune diseases.
I applied for a review a year earlier than I would have been reviewed, due to the deterioration in my heath. I had my F2F at home, travelling is difficult on June 26th and I haven’t heard anything. How long is the “normal “ timescale?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234417 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Waiting on PIP assessment results
Hi Sandra

I'm afraid we are unable to give you a definitive answer, but we have noticed that reviews are taking longer to come back. Our best guess at the moment is 10 to 14 weeks.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lostlife

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.