× Members

DLA to PIP how long for f2f?

More
5 years 2 months ago #234411 by Claire Marie
DLA to PIP how long for f2f? was created by Claire Marie
Hi everyone. Just about to return my “How your disability effects you” form as it’s due by 25th July, when out of the blue today I received a letter offering me a further 2 weeks to submit the form (now 8th August). My question is, how long will it take from DWP receiving this form until my f2f interview? I’m going on an extended holiday on 21st August so worried they will call me forward when I’m away in September. I live in Suffolk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234415 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA to PIP how long for f2f?
Hi Clare Marie

It is impossible to be certain how soon the face to face will be. Some f2f are coming within 10 - 14 days of the form being sent back and some longer. However, when you send back your form. Either on page 15 or on an additional piece of paper tell them the dates that you are unavailable for an assessment. They are quite accustomed to this.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjstone

More
5 years 2 months ago #234455 by rjstone
Replied by rjstone on topic DLA to PIP how long for f2f?
I was going to ask the same question. My form was delivered to them 14th June by special delivery. I received a text 24th June to say they had my forms. And i have not heard anything since then.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234525 by Poollie1
Replied by Poollie1 on topic DLA to PIP how long for f2f?
I submitted my form end of March, 2 weeks later had my face to face and my award came through 2 weeks after that. Hope this helps, but different areas are different. I'm South Yorkshire.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid