× Members

CHANGE TO PAYMENTS FROM ESA INTERVENTION TEAM!!

More
5 years 2 months ago #234480 by Bengal21
hI Gordon AND THE TEAM,

Ive just recieved a letter from the esa intervention team saying there had been a change to my benefit payments what is the intervention team? I have had a few changes FROM JOB CENTRE PLUS WITH REDUCING MY ESA.
Iam in the support group AND I LIVE ALONE I AM VERY WORRIED THEY HAVEN'T SAID IF THE REDUCTION WILL BE MONTHLY OR WEEKLY in the last few months i HAVE HAD CHANGES IN MAY, JUNE AND NOW THIS ONE IN JULY.

PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE ME
THANK YOU
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 2 months ago #234492 by Gary
Hi Elliedee

Not enough information to be able to answer your enquiry.
How has JCP reduced your ESA?
What changes have you had in May, June and July?
If you are in receipt of ESA and in the support group, is it contribution based or income based?
Are you also in receipt of PIP, if yes which components?

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bengal21
More
5 years 2 months ago #234514 by Bengal21
Hi Gary,
Sorry Iam in the Support group and am receiving contribution based esa the letter i have received says there is a change in your benefit payments. i have a ill health pension and that increased in April sent them a copy of the increase. with all information on. the letter I have is from the Intervention team and it has a code on the bottom rght hand corner with LETTERS SAYING FEPSL8
MY ESA has been reduced since i have my pension and i undersand that it has to but it has been previously been sent letters from the job centre plus to say my esa has been reduced also in May and june and now july.
I have been looking up what the code on the letter means and its possible from the fraud effor team. i dont undersand? pleas can you help me,
More
5 years 2 months ago #234515 by Bengal21
Hi Gary
yes i have been transfered from dla to pip sorry i meant to say in my previous post.
More
5 years 2 months ago #234564 by Gordon
Elliedee

As all of the information is in your other topic on this subject I am locking this one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.