× Members

How much notice do they give you for f2f

More
5 years 2 months ago #234500 by Mossy
How long does it take for reply ? was created by Mossy
My ESA CB support group is being reassessed (last time 2013 ) so am filling out form which has to be in by 2nd August .

Appx how long before you hear back ?

Appx how long before you’re sent a date for a face to face ?

Also re dates to avoid do you have to say why you’re not available . I’m hoping to go away for a week if I’m able to travel but don’t want to advertise it

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234502 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic How long does it take for reply ?
Hi Herts

It is impossible to tell you how quickly you will hear back because there seem to be wide variables across the country. Some people are hearing back within 10 - 14 days and some people are not hearing for up to 16 weeks.

Some face to face appointments are coming through within ten days of your form being sent in.

You do not have to say why you can't make certain dates - just say you're not available.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mossy

More
5 years 2 months ago #234506 by Mossy
Replied by Mossy on topic How long does it take for reply ?
Thank you , I so want to be one of those that doesn’t hear for weeks !! It’s all so stressful
especially when you’re not well in the first place

More
5 years 2 months ago #234545 by Mossy
Replied by Mossy on topic How much notice do they give you for f2f
How much notice do they give you for f2f ?

Do you have to take the first appt for it ?

And ...

I’ve got a lot of paperwork to send not sure it will fit in the envelope , do you have to use their envelope ?

Thank you

More
5 years 2 months ago #234550 by BIS
Hi Herts.

How much notice do they give you for f2f? It varies. May be a couple of weeks can be longer. It depends whether you warned them of any dates you cannot make.

Do you have to take the first appt for it? No, you don't. But if you don't take the first you have to take the second. If you refuse the second appointment your case will be returned to the DWP and you run the risk of it being closed.

Do you have to use their envelope? Not at all. Lots of people find they have too much evidence to use the ones sent. Just use a form of tracking when you post it, so you know its arrived.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mossy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.