× Members

PIP review

More
5 years 2 months ago #234675 by Zenele
PIP review was created by Zenele
I have just received a review form for my daughters PIP, she has Autism, learning Difficulties and Epilepsy, she was awarded the advanced rate for care and the lower rate for mobility. Not much has changed as these are lifelong disabilities, only her epileptic seizures increased and her medication has been changed. Otherwise at a loss here, is there any advice in the manuals that I might have missed or any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you colleagues
Celya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234676 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP review
Hi Celya

Just make sure that you have read through the PIP guide and understand the criteria. The main things to remember is that it is not the conditions that are most important, but how those conditions inhibit her life. Don't make assumptions that they know anything even though it is a review form - you need to tell them.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #234695 by Zenele
Replied by Zenele on topic PIP review
Thank you, panic mode sets in when receiving the brown envelopes, as we all know

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid