× Members

Pip assesor called me 2 weeks after my assessment

More
5 years 2 months ago #234730 by AR2019
Hey all,
Has this happened to anyone? Had my f2f pip on July 12th, and today the same pip assessor telephoned me to ask more questions. I was under the impression they write up their notes on the day. I’m now concerned as this may not bode well if she is working from memory, especially by her count she will have seen 34 people for assessments since me !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234731 by BIS
Hi AR2019

It is unusual for the assessor to call, but it is certainly not unheard of if they need to clarify something. Not all write up the notes on the same day - (mine told me she wouldn't be doing so). You may not like it, but if the assessor did not send in a complete report, the report could be voided and you would have to have a second assessment so better that she asked if she thought there were any areas missing. And it won't be completely from memory because she must have recorded some information at the time. You can always put in a complaint at a later date if necessary.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.