× Members

PIP for ongoing period

More
4 years 11 months ago #234755 by neptuno
PIP for ongoing period was created by neptuno
I was expecting to receive PIP renewal forms in December, one year before award ended in 2020 following. I was again using your guides to thoroughly prepare my answers as I had to request a MR last time.
I have just received a renewed award at the same rates for “an ongoing period” without any form filling or f2f !
So, thanks to your guides, my last submission must have been very comprehensive !
I’m still in preparation mode as ESA could arrive any time as I was put in support group in 2016.......I reach retirement age in 18 months so I wonder if they will ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234757 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP for ongoing period
Hi Neptuno

So glad that you haven't had to go through filling in the form again for your PIP. Well done.

ESA probably will arrive at some point.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.