× Members

Mental state assessors report

More
4 years 10 months ago #234805 by Strato
Mental state assessors report was created by Strato
Hi
Just a quick question re descriptors,just received the copy of hubbys assessors report and amongst lots of other inaccuracies i couldn't believe the difference about his mental state page.
She stated that he engaged well,looked well kempt and looked well,but on the exact same page noted that he looked pale and very unwell consistent with high pain killer use.
Im i missing something here im a bit confused ?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #234809 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Mental state assessors report
Hi Strato

No, you're not missing anything. Clearly, the assessor didn't reread the report or they would have picked up on such a glaring contradiction. If you have to go for an MR it will be one of the discrepancies you will be pointing out.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #234812 by Strato
Replied by Strato on topic Mental state assessors report
Thank you bis i am compiling evidence as we speak For MR and will be sent off this week.
Im so glad i re read everything after the initial shock of the report.
Thanks again for your help.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.