× Members

PIP assessment f2f

More
4 years 10 months ago #234807 by mandyh
PIP assessment f2f was created by mandyh
hi gordan , as you no I had a txt to ring IAS and they cancelled yesterdays F2F and scheduled it for this coming Monday 29th july , I had a txt this morning from pip saying time and were the time is the same 8-30 in the morning but the place has changed , then 5 minutes later I got a call asking if I was attending on Monday is that normal just sounds strange they would ask if your were attending when you have to , thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #234810 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP assessment f2f
Hi Mandyh

I know several people who have had a phone call to ask if they were going to attend especially if an appointment has been rescheduled. Nothing sinister.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.