× Members

Eye Test Definitions

More
4 years 10 months ago #234844 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Eye Test Definitions
Strato

OK, so start by querying whether the test was done in the first place, then argue that even if the test was done that it would not have been done under optimal conditions and any results from it could not be relied upon and that these sorts of tests are indicative rather definitive, unlike the eye test that was done by a qualified optician using calibrated equipment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #234845 by Strato
Replied by Strato on topic Eye Test Definitions
Gordon thank you i will look at doing that, i appologise for not explaining better in my first post and i am very aware of your time constraints and helping other other members.
Many thanks
Strato
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.