× Members

Eye Test Definitions

More
4 years 10 months ago #234834 by Strato
Eye Test Definitions was created by Strato
Hi again
Sorry another question regarding the fictional eye test the assessor said she had done(not).
Ive now just picked up my hubbys eye prescription and it reads right. +1.50 sph - 0.75 cyl 175 axis and the left is 2.50 sph 0.75 cyl 170 axis
Now the assessor has put down near n/10 distance 6/6 to which i cant find any definition of this or able to work out what test she supposedly used.
I really need to see if the prescription is differnt to her supposed test results.
Any help please.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #234836 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Eye Test Definitions
Strato

Did you expect to score for the Reading activity?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #234837 by Strato
Replied by Strato on topic Eye Test Definitions
Hello Gordon
Hes only just had laser surgery a few weeks ago due to a problem with cataract surgery, he also has a burst vein in the same eye that he is seeing his consultant aboit shortly.
His vision has worsened.
Thank you

More
4 years 10 months ago #234839 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Eye Test Definitions
Strato

Forgive me but that does not answer my question :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #234840 by Strato
Sorry Gordon
Yes i thought he would get at least a point for reading? Hes diabetic so has problems with his vision.
Strato

More
4 years 10 months ago #234841 by Strato
Hi Gordon
Sorry i should explain a bit more hes mentally unwell after his stroke and also finds it difficult to take in information if i dont explain things to him,its not just about his eyesight.
I have just read the help pages regarding reading and thought that he would get 2 points (not 1 )
Many thanks Gordon
Strato

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.