× Members

PIP Outcome

More
4 years 9 months ago #234897 by Christina
PIP Outcome was created by Christina
Thank you to Benefits and Work guides to completing the lengthy PIP form, when I was asked to claim from DLA to PIP. I have now been awarded enhanced on both Care And Mobility until 2021. I sat and looked at the envelope for about 2 hours before plucking up the courage to open it up. I have made myself ill with the worry of what the outcome would be. I have to say the Assessor who came to do my face to face was excellent, which in all honesty I wasn't expecting in the least. It's not as long an award as my DLA was but at least I've got the award I needed. I am so relieved. So once again thank you to Benefits and Work. I would advise anyone to become a member as the guides are spot on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #234898 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Outcome
Hi Christina

Congratulations on your enhanced PIP award. Great news. Good to hear of someone having a good experience with their assessor.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris