× Members

Apprenticeship

More
5 years 1 month ago #234980 by wats49
Apprenticeship was created by wats49
My son is on pip enhanced rate for both,he is going to be starting an apprenticeship which will be supported and college will also be supported.
So do I have to inform dwp by phone or letter and do I send in supporting info as he still as he still needs the same support so that’s not changed .just unsure what I need to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #234988 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Apprenticeship
Allgold

There is no specific requirement for you to contact the PIP team about this but if he fails to do so and they believe that he doing the apprenticeship and the college are a result of an improvement in his conditions then it could be to his disadvantage.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wats49

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.