× Members

ESA50 form early despite winning appeal

More
5 years 1 month ago #235045 by lynn
26th Nov 2017 I won appeal for ESA support group for 2 years no assessments. i've now received another ESA50 to fill in, and its only July. After initial form, and f2f I got zero points. MR made no difference. Went for paper appeal and got 15 points for problems with walking and awarded for two years. Do I just fill it in and send a copy of the appeal decision in a hope that they will consider this evidence again? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #235046 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA50 form early despite winning appeal
Hi Lynn

If your judgment clearly shows that you were not to have assessments for two years then I would ring the DWP first and see what they say. This could just be a computer error. However, they may say they are just doing a review but don't intend to do an assessment or that forms are taking so long to process it will be November before it gets through the system!

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lynn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.