× Members

New claim for pip

More
5 years 1 month ago #235056 by Jonathan
New claim for pip was created by Jonathan
I have diagnosed with Ankylosing spondylits (arthritis) many years ago . My condition is severe and Currently i am on biological medication. I am receiving ESA support group for the last 8years but I didn't claim DLA or PIP. My question is could I be successful if i apply. How long the process will take?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #235065 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic New claim for pip
Hi Jonathan

I cannot tell you whether you will be successful because that's down to the DWP, but certainly, there are a lot of people with arthritis who have made successful PIP claims.

Take a look at our pip guide to see if you wish to put in a claim and try not to be overwhelmed by the size of the guide. The advice contained in there will give you the best possible chance of making a successful claim if you want to.

I can't say exactly how long the process will be because times are varying across the country but it is likely to run over several months.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.