× Members

Esa reassessment

More
5 years 1 month ago #235074 by Kerrygold50
Esa reassessment was created by Kerrygold50
Sorry I couldn’t find my previous post, but I wanted to say a big thank you to Gordon again for his help.
Received esa reassessment form May returned 10th June, received letter today to say I am staying in support group. They did a paper based assessment, followed Gordon’s advice and stuck ESA 114 in form that they had not used last time. Rang them up it is for 18 months, so that is a big relief. With the help of this site and Gordon, this is my 4th assessment 3 of them have been paper based and only 1 face to face. A big thank you again

Michael
Ps if this helps anyone this is for London and mental health issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #235076 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa reassessment
Michael

Really pleased for you, well done and congratulations.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.