× Members

Universal credit medical questionnaire received la

More
4 years 10 months ago #235117 by Samer
Hi

I sent my medical questionnaire back, but did send it to the wrong address and by the time it got to Cardiff it was 1 day late. This was on the 27th June. Ever since then I have been calling universal credit and they have informed me that as it was received late it was deferred to Glasgow for a decision as to why it was late and should be contacted by then by letter to explain why. They still haven't contacted me and there is no time frame I am being told.

Any advice on what I can do please? Uni ersal credit keeps telling me they can't do nothing as the people in Glasgow haven't looked at it yet and it could take months. Any advise on what I can do to may be get it cancelled and send a new one may be?

Thank you

Sam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #235130 by Gordon
Samer

The guidelines that the DWP use for processing assessments say that only a failure to return the form can be considered, as your form has been returned, albeit late there has been no failure to return so the assessment process should continue.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.