× Members

PIP - call after appeal lodged

More
4 years 8 months ago #235439 by Dawn H-C
PIP - call after appeal lodged was created by Dawn H-C
Through using this forum I lodged an appeal last week and have been compiling paperwork in readiness.
I received a call this morning from DWP and the gent apologised for all I had been put through and if I was in agreement my award would be standard rate living and standard rate mobility. To say I was shocked is an understatement, although I feel I should be on enhanced this is my first rodeo for PIP so have agreed. I was too shocked to even get the breakdown on points.
Unsure what happens on the mobility side as i already get WPMS at the enhanced rate but sure they'll figure it out :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #235442 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP - call after appeal lodged
Dawn

Congratulations on the revised award.

You do still have the option, once the new award is put into payment, of requesting a new appeal if you are still not happy.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #235446 by Dawn H-C
Replied by Dawn H-C on topic PIP - call after appeal lodged
Thank you Gordon.
I hadn't realised that was an option. Will give me time to look at where the points were awarded and go from there.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.