× Members

PIP REVIEW

More
4 years 8 months ago #236039 by Jasmine3234
PIP REVIEW was created by Jasmine3234
I had to fill in a PIP review form to be returned by 25th August. I took Gordon's advice about still including a lot of information rather than just state "no change". I was very stressed about it as I have just lost my Mum and it couldn't have come at a worse time.
I sent it back recorded delivery on 12th August and got a text from DWP on 14th August saying they had received it.
Today I received a letter saying they hadn't yet had my form so in a panic I rang them. I am now in a state of shock.
Not only had they received it, they had made their decision by 15th August (so 2 days!) and a letter is on it's way saying I have again been awarded Enhanced Rate for both Mobility and Care until 2025!. I won't actually believe it until the letter arrives but the lady at DWP checked and rechecked and was astonished herself at the quick decision.
The relief is huge and I'm so glad I took Gordon's advice and spent a lot of time on the form even though it was the last thing I felt like doing.
Thank you!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236052 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi Jasmine3234

Many congratulations on your PIP award. Great to hear, especially after the loss of your Mum.
Glad you were able to push through and complete the form.

BIS

Tags: @PIP @RESULT

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasmine3234

More
4 years 8 months ago #236083 by Jasmine3234
Replied by Jasmine3234 on topic PIP REVIEW
But to get a decision in 2 days! Is that a record?

More
4 years 8 months ago #236084 by BIS
Hi Jasmine3234

I think it must be a record. Pretty impressive! (I think a lot of people will be feeling a little envious right now!)

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #236086 by Jasmine3234
Replied by Jasmine3234 on topic PIP REVIEW
To be honest, I was so so relieved and I still won't believe it until I actually see the letter myself. But then I read other recent posts, so then I felt really bad.
However, I did spend a lot of time filling the form in and sending extra evidence as advised on this site, so I shouldn't feel bad should I ? :(

More
4 years 8 months ago #236087 by BIS
Hi Jasmine3234

You shouldn't feel bad at all. Your hard work paid off.

BIS

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasmine3234

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.