× Members

Succesful PIP review

More
4 years 6 months ago #236645 by Zenele
Succesful PIP review was created by Zenele
Thanks to all the advice here I obtained a ten year extension for my daughters PIP, (previously only awarded three years. What I think helped according to the letter I received was , re- submitting new or previous medical evidence, where I had to put no change I backed it up by saying why there was no change. I would say put as much as you can into the review. Hope this might be helpful.
good luck to all who may be re-applying via a review

Celya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #236647 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Succesful PIP review
Congratulations Celya on your hard work and thank you for the feedback which will be useful to other members of this forum.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.