× Members

Post pip assessment call survey

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #237218 by Helenredruth
Post pip assessment call survey was created by Helenredruth
Is this familiar to anyone ? About a week after my assessment I got a call from capita asking me if I wouldn’t mind taking a survey about my experience of my pip assessment . I was asked some survey like questions but some of them were things like “ did you drive yourself to the centre “ “ did you have any help when you were there “ “ did you find the centre easily “and so on . I felt that I was talking to the decision maker masquerading as a survey taker but I may be wrong . He was typing down my answers as I spoke . Is this normal after an assessment ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #237220 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Post pip assessment call survey
Hi Helen

Yes, capita does carry out surveys regarding the assessment process. It's to try and show that the majority of people are satisfied with it. Benefits and Work reported on this last year
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3761-scan...ositive-pip-feedback

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: alisp

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #237246 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Post pip assessment call survey
Hi Bis,

Just a quick, probably obvious question: can you say no to the request and ask if they call you once you have had a decision?

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #237251 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Post pip assessment call survey

phrank wrote: Hi Bis,

Just a quick, probably obvious question: can you say no to the request and ask if they call you once you have had a decision?

Yes, you can, you don't have to take the survey at all.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #237265 by Helenredruth
Replied by Helenredruth on topic Post pip assessment call survey
Thanks Gordon . What interested me about the call was that I was asked a lot of questions that in answering them would have implications for my claim and these were mixed in with the survey like questions . In the articles I have read in articles the pip survey only had 1 question where as I had about 6. Probably nothing to worry about though but thought I would mention it .

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #237268 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Post pip assessment call survey
Thanks Gordon,

Thought that would be the case, just checking to make sure.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.