× Members

UC help?

More
5 years 1 month ago #237223 by bella01
UC help? was created by bella01
Hi, can anyone tell me the questions the DWP ask you on u c form that you have to fill in on line? I have found all the information for the uc50 form but nothing for when you first apply.
I cannot find anywhere on site that tells you the question you will be asked in order to apply for UC?
Do they ask you medical questions?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #237248 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC help?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #237274 by bella01
Replied by bella01 on topic UC help?
Thank you Gordon.
It says they ask you questions about your health.
Do you fill in all your health conditions in that small box?
How much do you tell them about your health in the application process?
I have arranged to do mine over the telephone and don't want to be surprised and not have the right answers.
So please if you could tell me what questions I need to prepare for?
I am so worried.

More
5 years 1 month ago #237277 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC help?
aa

I'm sorry but I cannot find a definitive list of questions the best I can find is the link I've already posted.

As to questions about your health, these will be basic ones like what conditions you have and whether they limit your ability to work. If you are unable to work then you need to provide a Fit Note and you will be assessed for Limited Capability for Work, the criteria and the process are exactly the same as ESA and this is covered in our guides.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella01

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.