× Members

Great News For ESA

More
5 years 1 month ago #237320 by inagrump
Great News For ESA was created by inagrump
My Wife Got A ESA 50 form back in march. We filled it out and supplied loads of extra pages of how her conditions affect her and with all the doctors printouts we sent it off. in august the sent her for an assessment F2F. the woman that did the assessment was really nice and the first thing she said to my wife when I pushed her in the room in her wheelchair was I don't know why they have sent you to me because I now know what is wrong with you and there is no way should they refuse you the support group. she asked my wife a few questions and said I wont ask you to get on the examination couch because I dont want to cause you any more pain than you are already in. after 20 mins as we were leaving she said to my wife . i hope this should be that for a few more years.. anyway moving on.. this morning got the brown letter and no change. she stays in support group no period mentioned. so I phoned dwp and asked for assessors report. this is such great news and now my wifes stress levels can go back to normal finally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #237322 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Great News For ESA
i

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

That's great firs post, well done and congratulations.

ESA is an indefinite award so the Decision Letters do not have an award length, you can find out when she will be reassessed by contacting the DWP, the date should be on her computer record.

Gordon

TAgs: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: inagrump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.