× Members

ESA.

More
5 years 1 week ago #237624 by digitalrace
ESA. was created by digitalrace
Hello
Just received an award letter after recent ESA reassessment. I phoned DWP and asked when I will be reassessed again. The person said my claim is "Ongoing" and I asked if this meant I will not have any further reassessments and she said I "may" have a "review" in February 2021. Could you let me know what Ongoing means when it relates to ESA?
I have been given an "Ongoing" awarded for PIP and the review date is 2029.
I will write to DWP and request an ESA85 as I want to know how they made their decision.
Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #237625 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA.

commited wrote: Could you let me know what Ongoing means when it relates to ESA?

Absolutely nothing, it is not an ESA term.

ESA is an indefinite award with scheduled reassessment, so assume you will be reassessed in February 2021.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.