× Members

ESA success

More
4 years 6 months ago #237683 by Alison
ESA success was created by Alison
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to those involved in writing the guides; I am new to claiming benefits and was absolutely dreading the whole process, but thankfully I have had a positive result first time applying for ESA - I've been put in the Support Group without even needing a face to face!
The forms were horrendous but would have been impossible were it not for the assistance in the guides, which are truly excellent and worth every penny of membership. So a big fat THANK YOU!
Ali

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #237685 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA success
Hi Alison

Many congratulations on your ESA award. Great news. Glad you found the guides so useful.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.