× Members

No carers paid 2 week after ftf ass for PIP!

More
5 years 1 week ago #237707 by jaki
I had my ftf ass for pip 2 week ago.My carers allowance was not paid in this week.Im worried i have no PIP award now with this happening.The carers allowance has never been late once in all the years my carer has claimed it.It seem too much of a coincidence to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #237714 by BIS
Hi Jaki

I'm afraid the only thing you can do is ring the DWP and ask what has happened to your carers allowance. It would be very unusual for your PIP decision to have already been made to it might well be coincidental.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaki

More
5 years 1 week ago #237715 by jaki
Going to ring monday.I am even more worried now than i was this last few weeks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.