× Members

MP and MR good outcome

More
4 years 6 months ago #238308 by JLP
MP and MR good outcome was created by JLP
Hi guys, I reported this a few weeks ago that I had been downgraded from the support group into the WRAG. I phoned them and told them I would be submitting an MR.

The same week I contacted my MP and asked her to help. She has intervened. I submitted my MR on Monday this week. Today I received a phone call from the DWP from the complaints department. And guess what they have moved me back into the support group for 3 years!

The man I spoke to for 25 minutes could not have been nicer or anymore understanding. He told me he’s inundated with complaints to deal with. And how upsetting some cases are. He also told me there are some shocking decisions that he’s seen on peoples claims. I know the DWP are supposed to be evil and our enemy. But I can honestly say he was none of those things.

So don’t give up guys. There are actually people who care working at the DWP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stellio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #238314 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic MP and MR good outcome
Hi JLP

Many congratulations on getting your ESA decision over-turned. Good to hear that you were treated sensitively.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: JLP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.