× Members

The how to claim pip guide was a big help!!!

More
4 years 5 months ago #239288 by Ketomum
I have just finished completing my pip2 on behalf of my daughter. After so much stress and anxiety about filling it out I managed to complete it this morning. I signed up to be a member so I would have access to the guides and I have to say it really helped me step by step on how to complete the form without rambling on and just getting to the point regarding my daughters needs and issues. I just want to say thanks for writing the guide and all the over resources that are available. And breaking down all the terminology in a more simplified way so I was able to know what they were asking for. Now the waiting games begin. I know she will probably be sent for a f2f assessment but I’m not really worried about that. Thanks again for all of the support. Ketomum. Xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.