× Members

DLA to PIP success

More
4 years 5 months ago #239628 by jobich
DLA to PIP success was created by jobich
I have received the decision of my move from DLA to PIP, I was awarded enhanced for both with no review for 10 years. Thank you so much for your guides, without which I would not have coped.
I wasn’t awarded points for things I should have been but I am too scared to challenge them in case I lose what I have been awarded but I have the result I needed so thank you, the guides helped me stay calm and say what I needed to say.
I’m so grateful!
Worth every penny of subscription which I will keep up although I’m hoping to not need it for a long time to come, it feels like a safety net to me and very well worth the money.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239640 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP success
Lesley

Very pleased for you. Congratulations.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.