× Members

Decision Received Today via Phone call

More
4 years 5 months ago #239677 by terdun9
Good Evening to you all:
Around 6:35 this evening i got a call from DWP asking to talk to my husbands re: DLA to PIPS, she wanted to talk about our ESA claim when we asked why she told us that a decision has been made about the MR she said that they have awarded enhanced rate daily living and standard mobility, also with no end date. We were totally taken back to find out from ESA and not pips first lol. So thank you to you all for your help and putting up with me during me doing the MR.
I really didn't think he would be awarded it coming from DLA to PIPS but must say happy its all over again for a few years I hope 7months in total not to bad I thought

Please don`t give up if your waiting for your decision, I spent so much time reading this site before i sent anything off for this change.
Thank you

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239694 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Decision Received Today via Phone call
Jacqui

Decision letters can often take 10-14 days to arrive so we do sometimes hear of members being contacted in advance of the letter arriving, it more usually the Local Authority rather than the DWP.

Congratulations on the award and well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: terdun9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.