× Members

PIP rating dropped

More
4 years 5 months ago #240076 by Bambi3021
PIP rating dropped was created by Bambi3021
Hi Gordon, thanks for all your valuable help in completing assessment forms. I have just had my assessment returned and i have been awarded 12pts for daily care that is enhanced rate. my previous score was 15 from 2017 and was awarded after tribunal (original score was 8). This assessment has been recommended to be reviewed in 18 months time (May 2021) and my question is....do i challenge this score now (knowing i cannot get any increase in award) because of additional illness and permanent disabilities or just accept i have enhanced rate for another 18 months and deal with this at the next assessment?

Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240077 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP rating dropped
Diddybambi

Congratulations on the Enhanced award.

An MR would challenge the award not the points given so there is no obvious value in your going ahead with an MR if you already have an Enhanced award. The renewal in 2021 will look at your conditions afresh so just because you did not receive the points this time does not mean that you cannot then.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #240079 by Bambi3021
Replied by Bambi3021 on topic PIP rating dropped
Hi Gordon
Thank you once again for your sound advice.
Kind Regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.