× Members

PIP Some hope for you.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240157 by mosala
PIP Some hope for you. was created by mosala
I just wanted to give you all some hope. After having had DLA/PIP for over 20 years, in January this year after re-assessment, I got 0 points and lost ALL PIP.

The Healthcare Professional lied and got her commission.

I took it to tribunal (on paper) and am delighted to say that tribunal says I qualify for enhanced rate daily living and enhanced rate mobility! The only negative is that they wouldn't change the length of the award, so in 16 months I will be going through this all again, which is ridiculous because I am 65 and won't get better. I have severe OCD.

SO, don't give up. Do take it to tribunal and good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240173 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Some hope for you.
Hi Mosala

Congratulations on winning your PIP tribunal and getting your enhanced award. Good to hear.

Unfortunately, tribunal's rarely change the length of the award.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mosala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.