× Members

ESA success

More
4 years 4 months ago #241076 by Julia
ESA success was created by Julia
Had to complete an ESA50 booklet to be returned by early July 2019. I carefully answered each question with help of your excellent guides in the hope I would not need A WCA. I'm now 62 and suffering from Anxiety/Depression, chronic Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis. Heard nothing until September when I was informed I had to attend f2f interview. I was terrified at the thought as 2 years ago the HCP 'lied by omission' which led to downgrade to WRAG and subsequent MR......so this time I asked for the interview to be recorded. After only 3 weeks wait (I was told 6-8) the dreaded brown envelope arrived. Must be bad news I thought. Its too quick. Sat and stared at it for 20 minutes before I dared to open it. Couldn't believe result. I remain in Support Group for next 2 years! Many many thanks to B&W for your help and advice. I also believe that a recorded interview leaves no room for information to be distorted or misconstrued as happened previously. Once again thank you. Couldn't have done it without you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C, UB40 Rumrunner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241090 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA success
Hi Julia

So delighted to hear that you remain in the support group and no MR was necessary. Congratulations.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 7 months ago #250058 by UB40 Rumrunner
Replied by UB40 Rumrunner on topic ESA success
Hi Juliamoore,

I am new here and very well done to you on getting that result.I have had problems with recent assessment, and on forthcoming reassessment, will be insisting all is recorded as they blatantly lied last time and I,have nothing to hide:) .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.