× Members

PIP REVIEW

More
4 years 2 months ago #243634 by Nicolette
PIP REVIEW was created by Nicolette
HI

I thought I would post this just to say that good things can happen with PIP.

I sent my review form off just under 4 weeks ago and I have got a letter today saying that my PIP is going to carry on at an enhanced rate for both daily and mobility for an ongoing period without the need for a face to face assessment.

The only evidence I had was a letter from my doctor confirming my ailments.

I did put a lot of information on the form though and did not just put no change like the mods advise, so thank you to them.

I find it painful to write so I typed most of the information on separate sheets of paper.

I hope this helps people to know that it is not all bad news with PIP.
Nicolette
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243635 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi Nicolette

That really is terrific news, congratulations and well done.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243639 by dove123
Replied by dove123 on topic PIP REVIEW
That is brilliant news - Well done!! I have just completed my review form to post off on Monday then it is the waiting game one thing i did not know was that they would accept typed paper work , i have had to have my husband help me because i could not manage it all
Once again well done!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicolette, Hannah Morgans

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.