× Members

Thank you - your guides were invaluable!

More
4 years 2 months ago #243952 by LouiseMS
Just a quick post to say the biggest thank you I could possibly give to everyone at Benefits and Work.

I received my PIP review form in late December and subscribed here so I could use the guide. I also used your diary template and included a ton of evidence - a lot of stuff I probably wouldn't have thought to include if it wasn't for your guide.

I've had never had a DLA or PIP review go ahead without needing a mandatory reconsideration and lots of involvement from health care providers, MPs etc, and my migration from DLA to PIP was truly hellish, so I was expecting a rough time ahead to keep my award.

Just over three weeks since DWP received my form back, I got a brown envelope through and I felt sick opening it... but it was a good letter for a change! My award is staying the same and for a slightly longer award time than my last. No face to face required.

I am elated, this takes so much stress of my mind (which was affecting my health big time), and allows me to focus on keeping moving forward with my health issues and treatment.

Thank you so much, the guide is worth every penny of the subscription :)

LouiseMS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #243955 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Thank you - your guides were invaluable!
Hi LouiseMS

That really is terrific news, congratulations and well done, I am very pleased that you found our guides very useful and the diary templates.

Thank you for letting us know.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Gary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouiseMS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.