× Members

PIP success

More
4 years 2 months ago #244161 by Devon idil
PIP success was created by Devon idil
Hi All
Just an update on my transition from DLA to PIP.
I have been given enhanced rate for both care & mobility, with a light touch review in 2029.
It has been a long laborious road 7 months from start to finish. I may have been lucky but with all my dealings with DWP & assessor from Atos they have all been incredibly helpful & empathetic.
I really want to give many thanks to Gordon, Gary & Bis for all their sage advice. The guides were invaluable in helping towards my award.
May I wish all those going through this stressful process all the best, follow advice on here it is extremely beneficial.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jo2468, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244165 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic APIP success
Hi Devon idit

Absolutely delighted to hear your good news about your enhanced PIP award. Many congratulations.

Also good to hear that your dealings with IAS and DWP were positive. As you know it's not always the case.

Glad you found the guides so useful.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #244198 by Jo2468
Replied by Jo2468 on topic PIP success
What a wonderful result. Well done!!! Best wishes to you. Xxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Devon idil

More
4 years 2 months ago #244308 by Esme999
Replied by Esme999 on topic PIP success
Hi Devon idt Does your decision letter actually say light touch review?

More
4 years 2 months ago #244348 by SLW
Replied by SLW on topic PIP success
In case Devon idil fails to see this I have just had a very similar letter after winning my tribunal and have also been awarded enhanced rate for both care & mobility, with a light touch review in March 2029. I will be receiving state pension by then so this could be why the wording light touch has been awarded, however the court did state it was inappropriate to fix a term as my condition won't improve.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244376 by Devon idil
Replied by Devon idil on topic PIP success
Hi
I will be given a light touch review only after 2029 as per award letter.
I will be of pension age by then & there is zero chance of my condition improving.
But saying that you can never take that for granted , change of government , court of public opinion, could change things.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.