× Members

PIP Appeal Success!

More
3 years 11 months ago #247648 by TD888
PIP Appeal Success! was created by TD888
Hello all, currently in a state of disbelief.

Letter received today, DWP scored my friend 0 points. Tribunal has awarded him 15 points Daily Living and 12 Mobility. I am over the moon. The original decision was just a few days under a year ago and the first tribunal decided they couldn't do it on the papers alone. The second clearly disagreed because they didn't telephone for the pre-arranged phone tribunal.

This has been an incredibly stressful year, the effects of having his income cut off, of being not believed has had a huge emotional strain on him, not to mention the financial worries. So happy to be able to put that behind him and focus on the only thing that should matter, his health.

Justice has finally been done, thank you so much to Benefits And Work, all who contribute to this site and it's guides. Really don't know how to thank you.

Regards,
Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #247649 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Appeal Success!
Alex

Many congratulations on the appeal win.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process a Tribunal result, I would give them a ring to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.