× Members

Thank you

More
3 years 11 months ago #247847 by Winston1968
Thank you was created by Winston1968
I had the dreaded brown envelope today. The one day when the postman was extremely late arriving at 5pm.
Sitting her scared to open it I finally plucked up the courage to do it.
I was award enhanced for both care and mobility till October 2022, such a huge relief and can finally rest after starting the transfer from DLA high on both over to PIP.
I had 2 face to face consultations cancelled 1 a few hours before the appointment and the 2nd time as I was being wheeled into the assessment centre.
Then the covid-19 hit and it was the waiting a phone assessment. The lady who called me was really nice and very friendly but I know that doesn’t always count for much.
But I want to say a huge thank you to Gordon and all the team for the great guides that they publish to help us all with out these guides I wouldn’t be sitting her this evening know that I can relax for the first time in many many many months.Thank you again xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #247848 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank you
Winston

That is really terrific news, well done and congratulations on the award and thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.