× Members

Thank You - DLA to PIP

More
3 years 11 months ago #247965 by TrevorR
Thank You - DLA to PIP was created by TrevorR
I would just like to say thank you after receiving news today that my DLA - PIP transfer has awarded me enhanced for both living and mobility. My friend who helped me fill in the forms used the guides from my subscription that I had downloaded to my laptop.

My transfer started in December and I got my award letter today 15th May. I did not have to attend a medical. I am under the care of a psychiatrist, surgeon and CPN and have been for over 10 years so I'm guessing they must have asked for reports. The award doesn't say a time limit just 'ongoing period' not sure what that means.

A big weight off my shoulders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #247966 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Thank You - DLA to PIP
Hi TrevorR

Congratulations on your award. That's great to hear.

Ongoing means that you shouldn't hear from them for ten years!

It's unlikely they asked for reports and if they did it would probably have been a single call to your CPN. However, it's far more likely that with your friend you did a great job filling in the information which is why you weren't asked to do a telephone assessment.

BIS

@RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrevorR

More
3 years 11 months ago #247969 by Becky
Replied by Becky on topic Thank You - DLA to PIP
Congratulations Trevor....one less thing to worry about. All the best. :-)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.