× Members

Pip appeal

More
3 years 10 months ago #248064 by Rince2028
Pip appeal was created by Rince2028
Hi i would just like to say a massive thankyou to tou all.
I put my appeal for pip in january and apart from an acknowledgement that they had my appeal i had not heard a thing, i had asked welfare rights to help me when i appealed. I have been on middle rate living and enhanced rate mobility and missed out by 3 points on the living part on initial decision chaned to 2 points short after it was looked at again,
Out of the blue today welfare rights contacted me to say the DWP had contacted them and will now be giving me advanced rate of living backdated to december.
Thank you so much for all your help and advice it has bern invaluable, and gave me the figbt to carry on with all this, i will be renewing my subscription because you do great things for so many people,
Good luck to alk those who are still battling, keep going it can come good somtimes, just tbe news i needed after 12 weeks so far shielding from this awful virus with no sign of being allowed out soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #248065 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip appeal
Rince

That is terrific news, well done and congratulations on getting the original Decision revised up.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rince2028

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.