× Members

Pip 1043 review success & MH Mobility

More
3 years 9 months ago #249380 by clearwater
Pip 1043 review success & MH Mobility was created by clearwater
If posted this before apologies.....tried to see if i had posted it before, as i cant remember,

Anyway big thanks to Gordon, Bis, all the mods, wonderful sensible people you can trust. my Pip was renewed after a 1043 review March 2020 and short out the blue telephone call, Monday morning 2 weeks ago

The lady from DWP was very polite, patience and professional, started by telling me her name i had a mini meltdown she was really good, and said if i answered/clarified a point as i had indicated NO Change but had gone on to say i still need help, she asked if it was the same if and would make her decision without need for F2F, .as good as her word a few days later received DWP award for 4 more years taking me to retirement. So Both DL (HR) , Mob (LR) as i had before both on MH grounds. so yes Mobility can be awarded on MH grounds, i would be curious to know if anyone receives Mobility Enhanced Rate for MH?

I looked at the B&W guides again, and in every section said NO CHANGE, but gave a lengthy description how it effects and help need. as if applying for the first time. I did have difference Psychiatrist reports and a letter from my support worker
IMO its important to give as much info reports etc think about submitting anything detrimental,

Again thanks to all for clear logical helpful advice/guides which focus one on salient important points. etc blah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249386 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip 1043 review success & MH Mobility
Hi Clearwater

Delighted to hear your good news. Many congratulations. Glad you found the guides so useful.

I know of several people who have been awarded mobility on mental health grounds.

BIS

Tags: @PIP @RESULT @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.